Today is Colorado Gives Day, a special annual event where thousands of people support their favorite Colorado nonprofit organizations, like Trees, Water & People, through online giving! Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support families in Central America, Haiti, and on Native American reservations of the U.S. who are struggling with energy poverty. Your donation will help us provide solar heating, clean cookstoves, and solar lighting to people who do not have access to electricity. One small gift today can make a huge difference for a family in need!
When you make a generous donation today:
- 100% of your gift will go to Trees, Water & People (no credit card fees)
- The value of your donation will be increased by the FirstBank Incentive Fund
- There will be hourly opportunities for TWP to win $1,000 and $10,000 prizes
Support Trees, Water & People on the second annual Colorado Gives Day! On December 6, 2011, Colorado citizens will come together again to raise millions of dollars for nonprofits like ours. Last year, the goal to raise $1 million for Colorado charities was exceeded—$8.7 million was distributed instead!
Presented once again by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day asks you to give to your favorite charities through the website GivingFirst.org, an online giving resource featuring all of the nonprofits participating in Colorado Gives Day. On this website we share our goals,
accomplishments and much more to help you be informed.
• 100 percent of your donation will come to us when you give through GivingFirst.org.
• When you give online any time on December 6, the value of your donation will be increased by the FirstBank Incentive Fund.
• Help us win cash prizes! We have a chance to win $1,000 Bonus Bucks and $5,000 High Five cash prizes when you remember us on Colorado Gives Day.
Donate online at http://www.givingfirst.org/cogivesday/ any time over the 24 hour period of December 6 to give where you live!