Today is Colorado Gives Day! Join with thousands of other donors who will come together to support Colorado nonprofits on this annual day of giving.
Help us reach our goal of $20,000 in 24 hours for community-based conservation programs that help people and the planet.
What you need to know about Colorado Gives Day:
- Colorado Gives Day is today, December 8, from 12:01 am – 11:59 pm MST. Make sure to choose the “CO Gives Day” donation type when you make your gift.
- You don’t have to be from Colorado to participate.
- Every gift will be increased by a $1 million Incentive Fund!
To make a donation to Trees, Water & People for Colorado Gives Day please click here and choose “CO Gives Day” under donation type – it’s that easy.
Thank you for supporting TWP on this special day of giving!
You’re invited! Join us on December 9, 2014 for a Colorado Gives Day Celebration at Odell Brewing Company.
In 2013, our dedicated volunteer base donated 4,457 hours of their time to making our projects a success! Year after year, we continue to be in awe of the generosity of our volunteers. Thank you to each special person who gave their time to Trees, Water & People in 2013. We hope to see you again in 2014!
If you are interested in volunteering with us please visit our website for upcoming volunteer opportunities or email Kelsey at email@example.com.
Today is Colorado Gives Day, a special annual event where thousands of people support their favorite Colorado nonprofit organizations, like Trees, Water & People, through online giving! Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support families in Central America, Haiti, and on Native American reservations of the U.S. who are struggling with energy poverty. Your donation will help us provide solar heating, clean cookstoves, and solar lighting to people who do not have access to electricity. One small gift today can make a huge difference for a family in need!
When you make a generous donation today:
- 100% of your gift will go to Trees, Water & People (no credit card fees)
- The value of your donation will be increased by the FirstBank Incentive Fund
- There will be hourly opportunities for TWP to win $1,000 and $10,000 prizes