The Sacred Earth Lodge is a one-of-a kind facility located on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. It is a beautiful and functional space available for rent to visitors, conferences, workshops, and as an affordable meeting location in the heart of Indian Country.
We offer hostel-style lodging with shared sleeping spaces, restrooms, and a community kitchen. We hope you will visit soon!
- 3 bedrooms (The Lodge sleeps 23 people total)
- Men and Women’s Restrooms and Showers
- Community Kitchen w/ dining space for 30-50 people
- Washer and Dryer
- Learning and Meeting Spaces (seats up to 30 people)
- On-site renewable energy, sustainable building and energy efficiency demos
For rental rates please read the Sacred Earth Lodge eBrochure.
For more information and to make your reservation please contact John Motley at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 606-4TWP.